Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You make my heart flutter...

I've been busy making Valentine's Day cards this week.....not for all the loves in my life ;) but to keep on hand to send to Operation Write Home for the troops next year. They need them early in January to get them sent off in time and I missed this years deadline so I thought I would get some made for next year. Plus, they are really fun to make....I get to use lots of pinks and hearts...my favourites! So, as we wind down to Valentine's Day I thought I would show you some of my cards.

Today's card uses an old stamp of mine from Azadi Earles in one of my favourite colour combos, brown and pink!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Azadi Earles and Unity KOTM August 2009
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics - E21, E25, E27, RV21, RV23, RV25, G12, G14, 0, C3
SU coloured cardstock
Nestabilities
SU heart punch
Color Box Chalks
Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment