Monday, February 1, 2010

Love is Patient

Can you believe that it is February already! With Valentine's Day just around the corner I thought over the next couple of weeks I would show you a few of the cards I've made for the holiday. I've also been busy making Valentine's Day treats for my daughter's class mates (I'll show you those in a few days when they are finished). I have found Valentine's Day a little different in America. In Australia it is centered around giving gifts/cards to your husband/wife/boy friend/girl friend etc....here in America everybody gives Valentine's Day cards to everyone!

Here is my first card which features the lovely bible verse from 1 Corinthians 13, Love is patient, Love is Kind.....stamped in burgundy ink to match the burgundy cardstock and tied with my most favourite 100% silk ribbon....a very recent discovery...isn't it gorgeous...it ties the most beautiful bows.
Supplies:-
Stamp - PSX
Stampin UP ink
SU cardstock - Bravo Burgundy and Very Vanilla
Silk Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment