Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blooming with Happiness

Blooming with Happiness is a retired Stampin' Up set that I bought at the end of last year while my Mum was visiting so we could play with it and so thought I would dig it out this week and ink it up! The first card I made uses the lovely dress stamp, silk ribbon and some glitter! I used Dazzling Diamonds which is a very fine glitter on the flowers which unfortunately doesn't show up in the photo very well...but trust me it's very sparkly!


The second card uses the same set of stamps and the same colours but a different layout. I also coloured the white paper flowers to match the cardstock with Copics and chalks. The flowers on the umbrella are also covered with Dazzling Diamonds. Both these cards are 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"....I've only recently started making cards in this square size and I really like it.


Supplies:-
Stamps - SU Blooming with Happiness
PTI white cardstock
PTI Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet cardstock
SU DSP
Copics - R20, R21, R22
Color Box chalk
SU Dazzling Diamonds
Silk Ribbon
Foam Dots
Diamantes

White paper flowers
Brads
Nestabilities Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment