Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snail Journal

For the last few weeks I've been taking an online class at My Creative Classroom to learn how to better use my Bind-it-All....a neat little binding tool to make scrapbooks, notebooks, journals etc. I took a class last year at a local stamp store (which unfortunately has now gone out of business) that used the Bind-it-All to make a journal and have been wanting to make some more ever since. Next week I'll show you some of the things I've been making for homework but today's journal was the first 'real' thing I made after finally learning how to use the Bind-it-All. It's only 4" square with sketchbook quality blank pages on the inside. I couldn't resist this cute stamp and sentiment for the front of the journal.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM Jan 2010
Brilliance Ink
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
Copics- Y21, Y26, E25, E47, E71, R20, R22, B34, B97, B91, G40, G82
SU scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment