Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you are all having a lovely Valentine's Day. The last Valentine's card I'm going to share with you this year features a stamp designed by me...a Lone Pine Designs original! Last year I sent a few of my designs to a company who made clear unmounted stamps out of them. I was impressed by the idea but not impressed with the outcome. I really like the traditional red rubber stamp as they stamp much clearer and are easier to keep clean. Anyway, this stamp is perfect for Valentine's Day so I thought I would make a card with it.

I stamped the design on white cardstock and then again on the patterned paper. I cut out the heart from the patterned paper and glued it to the image on the white cardstock. I then coloured around the border with a matching Copic marker, mounted it on co-ordinating patterned paper and tied with a lovely, white silk bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment