Saturday, February 6, 2010

Make a Wish!

Today, I thought I would share another card made from the set Lily Enchanted. Isn't she cute? This set is from Pink Cat Studios in Canada and it includes four different enchanted Lily's. I love to colour these stamps and over the next few weeks I'll make cards using the other enchanted Lily's and post them on my blog for you to see. I've used one of my favourite colour combinations brown and pink...just in case the colours don't show up on the screen.



Supplies:-
Stamps- Lily Enchanted from Pink Cat Studios
PTI 110lb white cardstock
Brilliance pigment ink pad
Copics - E000, E11, R20, 0, E25, E27, E49, RV00, RV02, RV21, RV23
Stampin Up coloured cardstock
SU designer series paper (DSP)
Bazzil textured cardstock
SU scalloped punch
Nestabilities Dies
Color Box chalks
American Crafts ribbon
Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment