Monday, February 22, 2010

Home is Where the Heart Is

These stamps are part of Unity's May 2009 Kit of the Month club. I'm trying to go back and use the stamps instead of just letting them collect dust! The KOTM club offer a great variety of images to stamp that I sometimes just forget to go back and use. The great thing about these kits is that if I'm at a loss for finding the right sentiment or stamp....without fail I can always find one in my KOTM sets! Anyway, I thought these stamps would make a great house warming card. I'm not sure if you'll be able to see the glitter I used on the hearts but it's pink to match the rest of the card.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM May 2009
Brilliance Ink
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Gina K 120lb cardstock (for base)
Copics - RV000, RV32, RV34, RV69
SU coloured cardstock
Stickles - Cotton Candy
SU corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment