Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thanks So Much

I'm not sure who started the quilted card using the Top Note Die....it's not my original idea but I must admit it's a pretty cool one. When I received my Top Note Die last month I couldn't wait to make a quilted card as I love to quilt with fabric. I punched out tons of little 1 1/4" squares, neatly lined them up against each other to make three rows of four and made a nice little stack ready for my Top Note Die to arrive.....I got a little carried away and made over 60 of them thinking they would make great Mother's Day cards to send to the troops via Operation Write Home. Just to let you know....running 60 of these through the Big Shot makes for a great upper body workout! I haven't made the Mother's Day Cards yet as I have until April 1st so I made this little Thank You card instead. Oh....and this is a great way to use up left over scraps!



Supplies:-
Stamps - Stampin Up Sincere Salutations & Kind and Caring Thoughts
Gina K 120lb white cardstock
SU DSP
SU Ribbon
SU Old Olive ink
Color Box Chalks
Foam Dots
SU Top Note Die

No comments:

Post a Comment