Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy

Now that Valentine's Day is over and Easter is right around the corner I can dig out all my Easter and Spring stamps to play with....yay! Today's card could be a birthday card or a note card or a happy anything card! The stamps come from Unity's kit of the month February 2009 and I coloured the actual stamp with Copic markers and then sprayed the stamp with rubbing alcohol before stamping the image. It sort of gives a watercolour effect which is great for flower stamps.

The background paper I pieced together using scraps of paper and different border punches and the sewing machine. Instead of tying a bow...which I always seem to do...I do like a nice bow...I pleated the ribbon and secured it by sewing on a little black button. Have a happy day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM February 2009
Ink - Copic markers
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Assorted patterned papers...mainly SU
SU border punches
American Crafts ribbon
Button
Foam Dots
Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment