Friday, February 5, 2010

Follow Your Dreams

I love pine trees and am fortunate enough at the moment to be surrounded by them. I love the way they smell, especially after it rains and I love the way they look covered in snow. Yes, they make a mess dropping pine needles, pinecones and branches but cleaning up after them is a small price to pay for their presence.

The following cards have been made using a single pine tree stamp from Stampscapes. I love the versatility of this stamp as it can be used with so many other stamps from the Stampscape line. I'm sure you'll see me use it often in my Stampscape cards as it makes a great filler. For these cards I decided to use it all by itself and make it the feature. I then airbrushed them with Copics in a single colour before making them into cards.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Stampscapes Pine Tree and Follow Your Dreams
PTI white cardstock
SU and Bazzil colored cardstock
Copics
Color Box Chalks
Foam Dots

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I don't understand what you mean by "airbrushed with copics" though. Could you email me how please? cmc2363@yahoo.com Thanks, Cindy

    ReplyDelete