Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy!

For the OWH Memorial Weekend Blog Hop please click HERE. There's some {Ippity} blog candy up for grabs so you won't want to miss it!

Welcome to another fun H{ippity} Hop Monday! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!

As today is Memorial Day in the US I thought I would make today's cards in a red, white and blue theme! The first card uses the "happy" stamp from A Little Buggy and this card could really be used for any happy occasion!

My next card uses a quote from Delightful Little Things which I thought went perfectly with the patterned paper in the background!

Don't forget you can purchase {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - A Little Buggy and Delightful Little Things by {Ippity}
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock
Assorted scraps
Lace
Ribbon
Binder punch
Brad
Pinking shears
Foam dots

22 comments:

  1. Both cards are great. I love the red, white, and blue but the sentiment on the second touches my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Christy!! I especially love the red, white, and blue Memorial Day card with its awesome lace and stitching!! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards and work perfectly with today's challenge! LOVE that! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic cards! I love the r/w/b theme on the first with the word "happy"! Makes me happy!! And, the second one witht he stars and sweet quote...so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgoodness... I am in love with your cards. So gorgeous!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both, the second stamps goes fab with the stars. TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards... Love the red, white & blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity of your star card (and that sentiment!). Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards...i really need the delightfull little things set.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous - i love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them both! I really like how you wove the ribbon through the lace on the first card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous sentiment on the second card, and the first is just so fun! Both are great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful sentiment on the second card, both are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty cards, love your mix of papers on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BOTH are super....but I love, love, love the first one. I just have always like red, white, and blue together. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christy, your cards are FABulous! I love how you used stars on both and love the 'happy' on your first card...I may have to case this too! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both of these are just so grand!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very awesome cards!! And both are perfect for the OWH challenge too!!

    ReplyDelete