Monday, January 3, 2011

Anything is Possible

Today is the first {Ippity} Blog Hop for 2011! Don't forget to visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

I've been busy tidying my craft room to start the year off with a tidy workspace and I've discovered lots of great things I forgot I had including the large chipboard flower I used for today's project and the pretty, pink gingham paper...which is at least 8 years old! I decided to make a wall hanging to celebrate the New Year! It's approx. 8" across and features stamps from three different {Ippity} sets including the great flower stamp from the set Now & Always. The quote is a great one to remember as we head into 2011...I hope you all have a terrific year!


Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Delightful Little Things, Gurnsey Gingham and Now & Always by Ippity
Chipboard Flower
Creative Memories DP
Nestabilities
Buttons
Ribbon
Color Box Chalk
Paper Flowers

33 comments:

  1. such a pretty inspiration, christy! love all the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Christy, this is adorable and a great motto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy, this is adorable! I love when I find "oldie but goodie" items I forgot about!

    Great job!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wall hanging.. love the paper. I think I have some of that too and it's about that old.. love finding paper! It all looks amazing in Pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love the subtle use of the Gurnsey Gingham stamp, nice touch! (sorry, the deleted comment above was me, I didn't realize I was signed in as my husband!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laugh becuase I know I have stuff that old - yies! and I smile becuase this is a great idea and it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christy, this is beautiful! I love what you did with this set (it's one of my favorites). Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty flower and I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh CU-TE! Loving the power of the flower! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet tag! I would love to make it and hang it in my daughter's room. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this--super adorable! I have yet to ink this set up--must do it soon! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's so fun to "go shopping" in your own room. love when I stumble across something I forgot about. this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful wall decor! I love all the flowers and the fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Christy, this is just adorable!!
    I love that quote as well. And you are right it is a good one to remember as we start a New Year!

    Thank you for the inspiration and for sharing!
    Blessings and Hugs,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Today I will keep your sentiment close in my thoughts.
    Love the shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful wall hanging! would look so cute in a little girl's room! Tidying my craft room is on my list of things to do this week. It's amazing how quickly things can pile up and get lost! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute and pretty! Way to go for using a stash item, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this! What a pretty little thing to see everyday. :) And it is a great motto to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a delightful treasure!! Super cute, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I did some organizing in my space over Christmas break also - can't wait to play with some of my new found treasures!! LOL Your flower is great!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. great use of the flower and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is absolutely beautiful..a prefect addition to your craft space!!

    ReplyDelete