Monday, January 31, 2011

While I breathe, I hope.

Welcome to my stop on the {Ippity} Blog Hop! Don't forget to visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

I made these first two cards for last week's {Ippity} challenge which was to use brads. My first card uses stamps from the set Devoted and is lightly airbrushed with Copic markers.

The next card uses stamps from How YOU Doin'.

My last card today was made using stamps from The Simple Things and is airbrushed with Copics.

Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Devoted, How YOU Doin' and The Simple Things by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
Copics
SU marker
SU DSP
Basic Grey DP
CM corner rounder
Scalloped border punch
Basic Grey brads
Paper flowers
Foam dots

19 comments:

  1. Each card is just beautiful. I love the last one, the sentiment is touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful cards Christy! I am with Dawn...loving #3! Love the colors too!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What powerful and encouraging cards, Christy!! Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are amazing! I especially like the copics airbrushing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all stunning! Love all the colors and I really love the devoted card. I love that set and don't use it enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, totally gorgeous! beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous...I love your airbrushing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breath-taking!! The last one is my favorite, it is simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness..so many gorgeous cards! Each one is striking in its own way too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the air brushing is awesome, my fav is the 2nd card-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All three cards are lovely Christy. Gentle and pretty and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the last one...air-brushing with copics, who knew? I must take a Copics class. Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow these are gorgeous!! You have made me NEED an airbrush!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, that last one is extra stunning!

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete