Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm Hung Up on You

I have two cards to share today...the first is for this week's OWH Stars and Stamps sketch challenge and I used stamps from Unity's KOTM December 2010.


This next card is for the Ippity challenge this week which is to make a New Years themed project. I have to admit that this card was much nicer in my head but didn't quite turn out the way I wanted. I thought the sentiment was perfect for a New Year's card...but, I love pretty colours, ribbons and buttons and this card has none of those things!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM December 2010, Cherish Your Dream and So This is Love by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU ribbon
SU markers
Copic Multiliner
Signo white gel pen
Cricut
Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 DP
SU circle punches
Color Box Chalk
Foam dots

7 comments:

  1. Christy your cards are beautiful! I loved scrolling clear down to the bottom of the page, you are so talented! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Christy, love that heart quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Your heart quilt touches my heart. I am on the DT for The Stamping Boutique. The artist you designed that stamp is Tracey and she is the own of The Stamping Boutique! You have done her proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the above comments completely Christy. These cards are lovely. Your quilt card says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work on these wonderful creations, Christy!! Lovin' that 2011 design!! Sensational colors and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these cards Christy. I love the pink and how you have stamped your sentiment on the ribbon of the first one. But my favorite is the second one. Its probably not as clean with all the different patterns as what you usually like, but I think the colours are beautiful and the layout is uniquely different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards Christy! I love how you stamped the sentiment on the ribbon of your Hung Up on you card.

    ReplyDelete