Friday, January 28, 2011

For all you do

I have two cards today that are both made with Penny Black Stamps. My first card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. This week the challenge was to use something that you purchased during the January sales. I haven't been buying much at all lately as I'm trying to use up what I have but I did pick up a packet of flowers with my 40% off coupon at Michael's...hope that counts!

This next card is for the OWH Stars and Stamps sketch challenge #53.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Guess What?! and Greetings by Penny Black and Mix Up of Cuteness by Unity
PTI cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
Copics
Paper flowers
K & C Co DP
SU DSP
SU corner punch
Nestabilities
SU scallop border punch
Eyelet
Embroidery thread
Foam dots
SU coloured cardstock

9 comments:

  1. Your hedgehog cards are always the best. Love them both and great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are just perfect! So very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this little guy - your cards are fab today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable cards christy......thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these adorable hedgies! What precious cards, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful PB cards x

    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday :)

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great images to work with. Both cards are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I put a corner like that on the inside of a card today. But I think the scallop idea is even better! I'll have to try it sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete