Saturday, January 22, 2011

God is, and all is well.

This week OWH Stars and Stamps is celebrating one year of sketch challenges with challenge #52. They missed #34 so this week there are two sketches to use and I made the following two CAS cards.

This first card is for Challenge #34 and uses stamps from the Ippity set Devoted...


...and the second card is for Challenge #52 and uses a stamp from Stampin' Up's set Refuge and Strength.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Devoted by Ippity and Refuge and Strength by SU
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Imaginisce Enchanted and Garden Party DP
SU ink
SU circle punch
SU scallop circle punch
SU border punch
Paper flower
Foam dots

8 comments:

  1. Both cards are absolutely beautiful. Your choice of DP is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top card is my *favorite* I absolutely love it. Both of them are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are lovely. I just love the first one :), gorgeous dp and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mix of paper and image is lovely in today's cards Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOth of these cards are great - the first is my favorite I think becuase of the papers...but you have such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Christy! I love your paper choices. Thanks for joining us at this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful work with these delicate colors!! So perfect for these encouraging scriptures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both gorgeous Christy, I love the beautiful patterns and colours.

    ReplyDelete