Friday, January 21, 2011

You are what you eat!

Look at this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

What a cute little cupcake and such fun colours to play with! You don't have to make a card with a cupcake on it but I couldn't resist using a cupcake stamp from Ippity's set Cuppy Cakes. If you're interested I have this set in stock HERE for only $9.00 (MSRP $12.00)....free shipping within the US and $5 worldwide.

Here's my card...I airbrushed the doily with my Copics to match my card. The fun sentiment is from SU..."if you are what you eat, eat something cute!"

Supplies:-
Stamps - Cuppy Cakes by Ippity and Birthday Bakery by SU
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
Copics
Doily
SU DSP
Brads
Foam dots

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Christy, you nailed it with this sweet image. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thei cupcake is making me hungry! But your card is delightfully yummy too! I love your color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Cute! Love all those brads around the sentiment, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Christy then if I am what I eat....does that mean I am a giant bowl of vanilla icecream with chocolate sauce??? This turned out adorable! You have me hooked on the airbrush system! I havn't had time to ask...is there anything important or "money saving" I should know about the system...let me know! LOL

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect creation based on the inspiration photo. I really don't know how you concentrated on making a card after seeing that yummy dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delish!!! :) Love it! Thanks for playing along with last week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete