Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thanks a Bunch!

I have a couple of cards to share today. The first is for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is a Card Buffet!

These are the items on the buffet table and you have to select 4 to use on this week's card or creation and remember the all important RULE....that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE!

This was a fun challenge...and absolutely no calories were consumed! I chose to use patterned paper, ribbon, 3 flowers (I didn't count all the flowers in the background paper) and 3 gems. I coloured the white paper flowers with my copics which seems much brighter in the photo than it does in person!

My second card is a very simple monochromatic card...I made this for a Stampin' Up card swap so it uses SU paper, ribbon and stamps! I paper pieced the heart and bird.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Greetings by Penny Black, Stampendous sentiment, and Big on Spring and The More the Merrier by SU
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Imaginisce Enchanted DP
Paper flowers
SU markers
Copics
Basic Grey Brad
Hero Arts Gems
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU ribbon
SU scallop border punch
Foam dots

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards. I love the softness of the second one, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these Christy! Great job on the 1st's coloring!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet cards Christy. LUV the Love card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, fun challenge! Thanks for blogging about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card christy...such an adorable image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete