Friday, January 7, 2011

Wedding Blessing

I made today's card for this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger.

As I was cleaning out my craft room the other day I came across a bag of white and cream lace leftover from a quilt I made many years ago and when I saw this week's trigger I knew some of it would be perfect! I cut flowers out of the lace to piece on my card. I have a hard time photographing white cards but hopefully you get the idea. The sentiment reads "May the God of Love be the heart of your marriage, the light of your home, and the ever-present partner in your new life together".

Supplies:-
Stamp - God's Blessings by SU
DP unknown
PTI white cardstock
SU marker
Lace
Nestabilities

11 comments:

  1. What a gentle and beautiful card Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely breath-takingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Love all the white. That cakes looks scrumptious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy wow this is a gorgeous card! So elegant - i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great challenge! Beautiful card Christy! You did a terrific job with the challenge. I love the lace flowers.

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card! The lace flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Christy! Perfect for this challenge! Thank you so much for the challenge links, more blogs to check out for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this elegant and meaningful wedding card!! Awesome work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty! I love the lace flowers! Great job with the Winter White Tuesday Trigger! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Christy! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete