Monday, January 24, 2011

Love can build a Home

Welcome to my stop on the {Ippity} Blog Hop! Don't forget to visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

My card today is for last week's {Ippity} challenge...actually it's for all three weeks! I used Week 1's sketch, Week 2's colours...red, white and blue and Week 3's inspiration photo. I stamped the houses four times....once on the white base, once in red, once in gingham and another in white, cut the last three out and had fun paper piecing them back together!


Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Dots for Sure, Simply Home and What Matters Most by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
CM DP
SU coloured cardstock
Ribbon
Nestabilities
SU DP
Scallop border punch
SU markers
Bazzil Textured cardstock

22 comments:

  1. This is a terrific card Christy. Love Gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Christy, awesome card. Terrific paper piecing with the gingham, absolutely striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Christy! What an awesome job on using all 3 challenges!! Your card as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this precious card with the gingham pieced houses!! Sensational sentiment!! All around fabulous work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Christy! Love the paper pieced houses. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! I love your gingham houses :) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Christy, you tied all three challenges together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! What a great combo of all the challenges! So wonderful.
    lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love your card. Funnily enough I have used the same stamp set! Love it :-) S x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Christy I can't get my head around one challenge usually let alone three at once, and what an awesome card. I totally love the gingham and your paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great take on the challenges. just add some brads and you will cover all the challenges, lol. cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow! I love the patterns and color combo! really peppy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christy,this is so adorable!
    It is so cheerful,I love all the details!

    Thank you for sharing!

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Maru

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christy...this is just adorable! I love how you used this fabulous ippity set and all the paper piecing on it. Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is MY FAV! LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Great job:) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous! You're paper piecing is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete