Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I love you this much!

I made today's card for this month's A Cause For Cards challenge. This challenge blog has been set up by a member of the blog group I'm a part of and friend, Danielle. The Cause for January is Pet Rescue in Australia and the challenge is to include an animal on your card and the colour green somewhere which are both elements of the Pet Rescue Logo. Secondly, with Valentines Day just around the corner we are to incorporate the colour red and include a sentiment which is either words of love, support or encouragement. As I type these details I realize that I forgot to include the colour green....ooops! I received the Build-a-Roo stamp set when I hosted my SU stamp club last month and I thought I would wait until Australia Day (26th January) to ink it up but I couldn't resist for this challenge. I do have plans for another cute animal card and will include the colour green...I promise!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Build-a-Roo by SU
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Watercolours
SU markers
SU coloured cardstock
Ribbon
SU DSP
Lace
Foam dots

12 comments:

  1. What a fun card for Danie's challenge!! I need to get one created and on its way, too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and adorable card. Wonderful design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect and fitting image for Danie's challenge! Great job...green or not!

    Have a great day!
    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that kangaroo. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Christy for playing along with my challenge and your card is stunning with or without the green. You have chosen the perfect Aussie Animal to be on your card, and it is so fitting for Valentine's Day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Christy! Great colors and image, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christy...this card is absolutely perfect! It really made me smile...and want that stamp set, which I keep saying no to! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Christy, this card is AWESOME! Love the kangaroo, too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE build a room...even if I don't have it! Thanks for showcasing it today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable! I need to get my stamp room clean up under way - so I can creat a cute animal card up for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, love your card and choice of colours

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work, loving the lace! Maz

    ReplyDelete