Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Pocket Full of Posies

First of all, the winner of yesterday's Ippity stamp set is...Tammy...congratulations! Thank you to everyone for all your lovely, heart warming comments. Tammy, I sent you an email this morning.

I have three cards today...all for the Moxie Fab World Colour Challenges. I had fun making all these pink cards...I do love pink!

The first is for the Pretty Pastels Challenge.


The second card is for the Monochromatics Challenge.


And the last card is for the Metalics Challange.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM July 2009 and Big on Spring by SU
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
CM silver paper
Brilliance ink
Versamark ink
SU marker
Copics
Gold Embossing powder
Paper flowers
Felt flowers
SU Rhinestones
Buttons
Brads
Silk Ribbon
Fiskar paper edgers
Foam dots

11 comments:

  1. WOW! A beautiful array of soft and very pretty cards. I don't know which one I like the best, they are all lovely! I love this color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, so feminine and girfriend special. I agree totally with Rose the colour scheme is delicious. My pick is the top card because it has a little more depth to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous pocket full of posies!

    Sensational wedding card with that stunning silk bow!!

    Beautiful work throughout, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Christy, I am so tickled to have been picked.

    Fabulous cards. I must say I am really drawn to the pocketful of poseys. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pocket full of posies. Such pretty colors and it just shouts of spring . Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 Cards Christy, you show off :)

    Love the flowers in the pocket, so cute!

    gorgeous pinks

    That bride card is just stunning. all that white with that pink bow is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful colour challenges and truly beautiful creations you have shared with us today Christy. Thanks so much they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christy, these are so pretty. It is hard to pick a favorite. I really am fond of that gorgeous full bow on the third card. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Christy! Thanks for entering the Pretty Pastels Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Christy! Thanks also for entering the Metallics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Christy! Thanks, as well, for entering the Monochromatics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you've found them to be so inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete