Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Artists don't get old...

Today's card is actually for two challenges this week...I usually like to make a new card for each challenge but when I was making my card for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge I thought the OWH Stars and Stamps sketch worked perfectly! The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge is to create a "clean" humorous card and here is the OWH sketch...

...and here's my card!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Elzybell's Masterpiece
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock
DP unknown
Copics - Eooo, E11, R20, E25, E29, B21, BG11, YR12, V12, V15, Y13, Y11, YG11
SU ribbon
Foam dots
Brad

11 comments:

  1. What a perfect way to combine the two challenges! I love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha, how true, how true. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! so cute and the color combo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, everything is so perfect on this. Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love how you had the background match the "painting"! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I'm still thinking about my entry :os

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous background for this Elzybell artist!! What an adorable card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh....I love this!!! Very cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I always love ric-rac. What a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute it this...Love the abstract designs on the dp. Perfect!! Thanks for joining the Stampin sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you made the background to mimic the abstract. How cute is the sentiment and it sure makes me giggle.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week. I look forward to seeing your creations again next week.

    ReplyDelete