Monday, August 23, 2010

Life Is Too Short

It's Monday...so it's time for another {Ippity} Blog Hop! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!

I have a few cards to share with you today so I'll be brief...the first, uses a stamp from the Ippity set Quotes a'la Happy.

The next two cards use stamps from the cute set Bitty Pixie Paisley...



Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!


Supplies:-
Stamps - Quotes a'la Happy and Bitty Pixie Paisley by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Gina K Luxury cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
DP Echo Park, Hot Off The Press and Colorbox
SU ink
Brilliance ink
Ribbon
Nestabilities
Foam dots
Buttons
Embroidery Thread
Fiskar Paper edgers
Corner rounder

23 comments:

  1. Boy you sure have been busy this weekend..These are fabulous. love the colors of the first one,

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three cards are wonderful. My favorite is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful work, Christy, giving your sentiments center stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These aer all beautiful creations, Being partial to black and white, I really love the middle card. Just beautiful.

    Please come visit my blog;

    http://www.msrhetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stunning cards. I love the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I really like the first one most - it's purple and I'm partial to purple, but I also like the deckled edge around the one matted layer. Nice extra touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three are gorgeous. I think the black and white one is my favourite though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! that's what i think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo..these are totally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards, can't pick a favourite :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every single card is so fantastic! Stunning work!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all your cards today Christy!! Especially love the Life is Too Short sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS CARDS! I really like the paper you made on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All three cards are beautiful--but I think I like that first one the most! I LOVE that ribbon treatment--CLEVER:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the cards are so pretty but the b&w one just stands out to me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh boy, after looking at the purple card, you are not going to want to read my latest post! haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful collection of cards! Great use of the nifty ippity images.

    ReplyDelete