Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So Very Sorry

The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week is to create a card of apology or one reaching out to someone and encouraging them to put the past behind them and move forward.

I have a funny story about this card...I have a large bag of lace and cream ribbons left over from a quilt I made many years ago and I dug it out to find a piece of lace for this card and left the bag next to my chair on the floor as I really had no room left on my table! I left the room for about 15 minutes and when I returned I had lace and ribbons from one end of my craft room to the other...wound around chair legs and table legs and a very sheepish looking cat in the corner...I'm sure if she could speak she would have said "so very sorry".
Here is my cat, Snowflake, asleep on the window in my craft room!
Supplies:-
Stamps - Three Little Words by SU
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
DP unknown
Bazzil textured cardstock
SU scallop border punch
Lace
Ribbon
Button
Foam dots

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. I love the dp and that lace is so pretty. Gorgeous cat also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt it, she probably would have said thanks very much for the bag of toys. Lovely card and beautiful cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Christy. I like the soft colours and the vintage look of the lace. She had fun creating the havoc and now has to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love the pinks and the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely gorgeous card! Love everything about it, especially the colours :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love everything the DSP, button, lace. BTW, Snowflake is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! That darn cat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable...the card is fantastic. My cats love my ribbon as well...I usually cut her a piece to play with so she leaves the stuff I am working with alone...:)

    ReplyDelete