Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just Keep Swimming

I made today's card for last Monday's Ippity challenge - Dog days of Summer...create anything you want, using {ippity} stamps, that makes you think of summertime. I thought of the sun, the sea and walking along the beach looking for shells. Here's my card and the cute little shell in the corner is actually a button...I cut off the shank so that it would lay flat on my card.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Fishy Philosophy and Quotes a'la Happy by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
DP Basic Grey and unknown
Copics
Button
Corner rounder
SU rope
Foam dots
Stickles

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute..I love the whole scene you created and love the shell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the rope and sailors' knots. This card definitely says "summer."

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sensational design, Christy!! I love the awesome rope framing and encouraging sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. Absolutely hit "summer" on the dot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh this is too cute! Love how you have used the rope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! I ust love the the little scenery you created.

    ReplyDelete