Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome

It's time for another {Ippity} Blog Hop! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!
You might remember this little house I made back in March, 2010 using 6 different Ippity sets. Click HERE for more details.

When I saw the new set, House a Home, I thought it was time to make another house! They are so much fun to make and this time I used the large chipboard house from Doodlebug Design Inc. I used 8 stamps from 4 of the new Summer sets and all the papers from the Summer paper pack. I think my favourite part is the birds on the window sill...only three fit so I put the fourth bird on the fence! The side windows have lace curtains and the bottom windows have flowers from Bitty Pixie Paisley...they're a little hard to see because it was difficult to photograph! It's almost a foot tall!



Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - House a Home, Totally Happy, Bitty Pixie Paisley and Quotes a'la Happy by Ippity
SU coloured cardstock
DP Echo Park
SU ink
SU markers
SU pearls
SU scallop border punch
Lace
Fiskar paper edgers
Foam dots

16 comments:

  1. OMG! This is the cutest thing EVER! I so want to live there :) I bet there is a cute little craft room tucked inside there! LOL!
    Love it, TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, words escape me. This is absolutely fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my Word..What a fabulous house. Girl this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exquisite work!! Absolutely awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is one Stunning house!!! Love all the detail. You did an amazing job with all the Ippity sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness...........SO very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! These are just super adorable! I love both of them, so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness this is the cutest little house ever!!! FABulous project

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun house!! This is too cute. I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how much I can tell you your work is amazing until you won't believe me anymore...THis is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW... this is out of this world amazing!! I love it.. I have been pondering to make one of these..now I think I really should!! WOW again!!

    ReplyDelete