Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm Here For You

When I saw the colour challenge this week over at Play Date Cafe I thought I would give it a miss as the colours just didn't speak to me. Then I thought that was silly...isn't it supposed to be a challenge?

I've been wanting to make a card using my Cricut and the Storybook cartridge for ages and I saw this as the perfect opportunity to dig it out. I very rarely use my Cricut for card making...I mainly use it for scrapbooking and I really haven't been doing too much of that lately! I chose the lovely sentiment from Unity's KOTM April 2010 and paper pierced around the card to match the sentiment.

Supplies:-
Stamp - Unity's KOTM April 2010
SU coloured cardstock
SU ink
Foam dots
Cricut - Storybook

13 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Terrific job on the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, and those colors together would be a challenge for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of this weeks colors! The leaves looks wonderful!Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is my color and this is gorgeous!! What an awesome creation, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love what you did with your Cricut images. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful silhouettes and card. Lovely use of the colors. Glad you joined us this week at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the color combo! The camels are cute too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Those colours look really sweet together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOOOOWWWWWWW, Christy! This card is WONDERFUL! Thank you for sharing this exquisite reminder that our CRICUTS need to come out and play "card craft" once in a while {I ALWAYS over-look the possibility, but I won't scrapbook without the lil' bug!}... This is exceptional use of the PDCC colors - and I am DELIGHTED you shared this WONDERFUL card! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS IS FABBBBBBBBBB! I love it--I never use my Cricut either--but now I need to get this cartridge and use it! I LOVE everything about this card--you rocked these colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, I really like the way you've done the opposite colours, so effective. Sorry I didn't get chance to pop round a comment on last week's entries. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete