Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thanks Fairy Much!

I made today's card for this week's OWH Stars and Stamps sketch challenge. Here's the sketch...

...and here's my card in one of my favourite colour combinations ~ pink and brown!

Don't forget Ippity is releasing their new Summer Collection tomorrow....and all of the Ippity sets will be available from me HERE. There will be a special blog hop tomorrow to showcase all the great new sets!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Pink Cat Studios
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
Ribbon
Foam dots

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute..I love this image and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Pink and brown do work great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image!! Such a cute card!

    I look forward to seeing the new summer images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a fairy fan but this one I think I could make an exception for, she's so cute and the ladybird just makes it perfect :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pixie is so cute...works great with the color combo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet... love the fairy stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink and brown combination. Such a cute fairy and of course love the lady bug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really adorable! Love the pink and brown combo!!! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges then you are sure to love my new blog:
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete