Friday, August 20, 2010

May You Never Forget...

I really enjoy the Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Triggers and this week was no exception. Here's this weeks trigger: An exercise in exotic...

I knew as soon as I saw it I wanted to incorporate some beads onto my card. The paper was a different story...as I was looking through my stash of patterned papers I just couldn't find anything that seemed to fit the challenge so I dug out my scrap bucket and it all seemed to come together. I do love it when I make a card completely out of scraps! The flower and sentiment are from the Ippity set Now & Always.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Now & Always by Ippity
SU coloured cardstock
Scraps
SU ink
SU circle punch
Beads
Gold Chain
Brads
Foam dots

6 comments:

  1. That's absolutely gorgeous! Scraps are just so useful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again!! I've been looking at the Now and Always stamps for ages but today I've finally succumed and ordered them :o) Can't wait for them to arrive. I hope their journey to the UK is speedy!
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH girl, this is fabulous..love the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Christy! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete