Monday, August 2, 2010

You are Fabulous

It's Monday so it's time for another {Ippity} Blog Hop! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!

Are you getting excited for the new {Ippity} 2010 Summer Collection release? The new sets will be available on the 12th of August. Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Today's card uses stamps from one of my favourite {Ippity} sets Where You Should Be and also one of my favourite embellishments...buttons!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Where You Should Be by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
Buttons
DP - unknown
Tim Holtz Distress ink
SU ribbon
Foam dots

29 comments:

  1. I love this fabulous button design!! What a wonderful card!!! Beautiful work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Love the colour combo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous! Love the buttons as flowers and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute idea with the buttons! I loooove this card!

    And YES!!!! 10 more days until my summer kits ship!! Along with spring...I'll be in Ippity heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors! and the buttons are just awesome! beautiful job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO..You and this card is fabulous..:) I love how you used all these buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. Those branches are so cute with all those buttons! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card!!! How you combined the buttons w/the stems; FABULOUS!!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab idea with the buttons! I LOOOOOOOOOVE it! Great idea;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ps....enter this card into the Everything But the Kitchen Sink challenge--use buttons!! This is perfect;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my favorite sets! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! LOVE all those buttons! Wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty!! I love the colours you used and I love all the buttons!

    BTW, your description of yourself and different craft-type things? That is so me! I do wish I had my own torch...

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW...Beautiful Card. Loved the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card!!! GREAT use of buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors you used with this set. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like how you used the buttons for the leaves!Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Great use of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh, what fabulous buttons! love this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fantastic use of buttons...I may have to try this...my buttons are over-running my table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun card, I love all the button blossoms and your colour choice, muted pinks and browns.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, just stunning, i love the image with the buttons.. just a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So adorable! LoVe what you did with this design : )

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, I just adore the buttons! Fabulous.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW...I love how you incorporated the sweet buttons and the sentiment in the middle.. gorgeous card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the colour you have used. Love the buttons too!! :)

    ReplyDelete