Friday, August 6, 2010

Ippity Christmas Challenge

I'm loving all these Christmas challenges lately....at this rate I'll have my Christmas cards made in plenty of time to send most of them to Australia. I love making cards but it always seems like such a chore trying to get them all finished and in the mail in time! December is always so busy!

Anyway....this week's Ippity challenge is to make a Christmas card and I decided to combine stamps from both the Ippity Christmas sets Kissmas & Mistletoe and Season of Joy to make this card. It was tough to photograph with all the gold but hopefully you'll be able to see it ok....the background paper has a repeated "Happy Holidays" in gold on it and I stitched the buttons on the bows with gold embroidery thread.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Ippity
Versamark ink
Gold embossing powder
Gold paper
DP - Hot Off the Press
Buttons
Ribbon
Gold embroidery thread
Fiskars paper edgers

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, love the colors & ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christy. I love anything gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful tree you have created with this wonderful mix of embossed sentiments!! Exquisite work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo pretty Christy! That gold just makes this card look so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete