Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy New Baby

The Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World this week is this photo: Light & Bright...

I decided to make a baby card (because I needed one) in the colours from the photo and used clean lines like the furniture in the photo. I mainly used white to keep it light and bright! When I printed the photo on my printer the colours looked like Stampin' Up's Pacific Point blue, Rose Red and Apricot Appeal...looking at the photo on my screen I can now see that the colours should have been Taken With Teal, Melon Mambo and YoYo Yellow...I might have to try this challenge again!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM Joly 2010
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU ribbon
DCWV embossed card front
Foam dots

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! So crisp and clear :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just such a hip...hippo...card! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is perfect! So very cute. I love the crisp look to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I have something for you over at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Christy! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete