Sunday, July 11, 2010

Beary Cute!

Isn't this bear cute...I love the expression on her face! I think it's one of the biggest stamps I own (the card measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4") and I'm not a huge fan of really big stamps so it really hasn't been used very much, if ever, over the years! As I was tidying up my stamps the other day I dug out a few really old ones that I wanted to ink up and this cute bear was one of them! She's a little too large to colour with my Copics so I chose to paint her with watercolours on watercolour paper. I left it blank on the inside so I can add a sentiment later depending on who I give it to. I added little pink rhinestones to her heart and of course she needed a bow!

Supplies:-
Stamp - PSX
Watercolour paper
Brilliance ink
Watercolour paints
SU coloured cardstock
SU ribbon
Pink rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. Your watercoloring is very beautiful! :) Love the bling also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome bear! Glad you decided to use it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this PSX classic!! What a precious card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete