Friday, July 23, 2010

Snowbody Like You

Monica, over at Gardner's Basket, is hosting this week's challenge for the blog group Tangled Up in Creativity. She has challenged us to make a Christmas Card without using the traditional reds and greens.

I used the SU colour Baja Breeze with white for this cool snowman card. The stamps are all from the Ippity set Kissmas & Mistletoe and I punched the snowflake stamp out with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch which was almost a perfect match! So much easier than cutting all those snowflakes out by hand!

Ps. I'm loving the new Stampin' Up rhinestones...I think they are my favourite item in the new catalogue!


Supplies:-
Stamps - Kissmas & Mistletoe by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU marker
SU coloured cardstock
DP - K&C
White silk ribbon
Martha Stewart Snowflake punch
SU Rhinestones
Foam dots

10 comments:

  1. Ah, Christy, this is so pretty and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy this is gorgeous, I just love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy, this is just lovely. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Christy! The ribbon bow and snowflakes are wonderful. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Christy! Love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Another Martha Stewart punch to go on the wish list lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great color...very calming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! What a lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I am planning on doing my Christmas cards in a similar color scheme. I'm so not a traditional kind of girl! TFS such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really going to have to get more baja breeze, aren't I! This is a great card!

    ReplyDelete