Sunday, July 4, 2010

You're My Cup Of Tea

I made today's card for this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. Here is this week's trigger photo...

...and here is my card...I really wanted the little mouse to be sitting in a tea cup but I don't own a tea cup stamp so I drew the tea cup onto designer paper, cut it out and used a craft knife to cut a slit for the mouse to slip in. Have a great day everyone!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Flower Delivery by Penny Black and Unity KOTM December 2009
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copic Multiliner
SU DSP
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
Copics
SU flower punch
Ribbon
Nestabilities
Foam Dots
SU brads

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling. Great colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little tea cup. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work...great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Lovely hand drawn tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the adorable little image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Christy! What a cute approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete