Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christmas Hug

OWH's Midweek Throwdown Challenge this week is...Christmas in July. I decided to use one of my favourite Christmas Stamps that I've owned for many years by Penny Black called Christmas Hug.

Inside reads...May the joy and love you feel this holiday season extend to every day throughout the year. The colours I've used are SU's new Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Rose Red.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Christmas Hug by Penny Black and Christmas Greetings by SU
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
Copics
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
American Crafts ribbon
SU heart punch

17 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! The image is darling and your color scheme/design are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how dainty and pretty this is, I just love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Angel is so sweet. I like your color combo too

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a adorable image especially with the colors you picked. I'd say its a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So warm and cheerful. Lovely Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! That image is just super too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Christy! The colors are so bold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual your coloring is amazing. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love Penny Black Stamps...I don't remember seeing this one..a wonderful job you did...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Christy what a beautiful card! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the layout and the sentiment inside is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work! The coloring and all the details are just perfect. You always do a wonderful job and I enjoying checking in regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a wonderful stamp and your card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colors are gorgeous and I love that stamp.. The image is perfect for a daughter card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh ,Wow....love the image and your card is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just plain beautiful card and love the sentiment on the inside. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the image, love the colors, LOVE the card!

    ReplyDelete