Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello There

It's {Ippity} Hop time! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!

I made this card for today's blog hop using the cow from the Ippity set Simply Home and the sentiment from Sweet Thoughts of Spring because I really like how they go together! I coloured the background paper with my Copics to look like cow hide to stay with a black and white theme.

After making the card I was putting away my stamps when I realised that I have never inked up the house from the set Simply Home so I HAD to make a card so it wouldn't feel left out! :) I paper pieced the house and coloured the windows and doors with Copics.


Don't forget you can purchase {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Simply Home and Sweet Thoughts of Spring by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU marker
Copics
Brilliance ink
Ribbon
Hemp cord
Buttons
Color Box chalk
SU coloured cardstock
Foam dots

13 comments:

  1. Love how you did the cow paper! very clever! Beautiful cards - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both simply wonderful, Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both :) Your house looks cool with the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Black and White DP is so cute! I love it! Fabulous cards all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! You did an amzing job on the cow background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are fabulous! Love your self made "cow paper". So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Card #1 is so cute! Love the little birdie sitting on the cow!!

    Card #2 totally gives it a farm feel...I love that you used kraft c/s..and the buttons are PERFECT!! Love the twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute. Love the cow paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these rustic beauties!! What wonderful cards, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are both really cute! Love the tone-on-tone of the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are really cute Christy. Love the background that you coloured in to match the cow

    ReplyDelete