Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What brings you peace?

That is this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge...make a card that symbolizes what brings you rest or peace. For example, it could be flowers, an ocean, music, mountains, sitting with a friend, or just reading a book. As I sat gazing out my craft room window...which gives me lots of peace...I thought of trees and the colour blue and created this card.

Supplies:-
Stamps - What Matters Most by Ippity and Growing in Unity bu Unity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics
Embroidery cotton
Button
Foam Dots

12 comments:

  1. I just love this card Christy. Looking out from my craft room window gives me peace too. I love the tree and the color is awesome. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges! Have a "peace" filled week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and peaceful looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stunning tree for this awesome scripture!! Beautiful work, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! It defintely gives off the idea of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and just beautiful work Christy. Thank you so much for playing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges and we would love to see you back next week. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like looking at the trees too, in fact I'm very guilty of lingering too long over my cup of tea in the morning! Thanks for participating in this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see it, great reminder of your time together. Love the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is awesome. . .love the tree, the background and the verse. . .definitely evokes peace and rest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very beautiful this card is! It makes me feel peaceful and at rest just looking at it. You are very talented, Christy!

    ReplyDelete