Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tuesday Trigger: Poppin' Off The Page!

Here is this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger photo...

...I must admit that when I first saw this photo I thought I might actually give this week a miss! But I must say it's good to step out of the box creatively every once in a while and play with colours and styles you wouldn't normally work with. I think that is what I enjoy most about the Tuesday Triggers. The flowers in the photo reminded me of a flower in the Ippity set Faith Blooms...

...so I used it as the centres of all my flowers and I had fun doodling around them in the same style as the photo. Surprisingly I don't own any black and white designer paper so I paper pieced the background with black and white stripes and little punched out black circles. I couldn't find a sentiment that I liked and I really need some thank you cards so I drew the "Thanks" to fit the style of the flowers...and lastly I used foam dots to have the flowers poppin' off the page!
Supplies:-
Stamp - Faith Blooms by Ippity
SU coloured cardstock
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
Copic Multiliners
SU circle punch
Foam Dots

9 comments:

  1. Great job on this challenge, love how this came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible likeness...great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, like it alot.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect match. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on the trigger! I can really see the photo inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love those flowers!! Great take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the trigger, cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Christy! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete