Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wonderful Friend

I think the Kimono Kids in the new Stampin' Up catalogue are just adorable and I couldn't resist using one on this week's OWH Stars and Stamps sketch challenge card. Here's the sketch...

...and here's my card...I usually try and stay pretty true to the sketches but for this one I rotated it and added another layer as my card needed a little more colour.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Kimono Kids by SU and sentiment from Hero Arts
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU ink
SU markers
Copics
SU DSP

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing another beautiful card Kristy....I too think the kimino kids are adorable and can't wait for them to hit Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too precious. I really like the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work on this precious card, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet...and I love the colors and SU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Now I have to go look at that stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christy this is just adorable! What a cute stamp set and you did a great job with the sketch challenge.

    I have an OWH question for you?? Would you like to make a sample card for one of the OWH S&S MWT challenges for Aug or Sept? You can contact me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christy,
    I like your take on the sketch. This is a very cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that stamp set....your card is too cute for words!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the sentiment lines up with the white space around the image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete