Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tuesday Trigger: Dancing Lanterns

Here is the trigger photo for this week's Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World.

On Tuesday, I received my Stampin' Up order and in it was the stamp set Kimono Kids which I thought was perfect for this trigger! I paper pieced the lanterns and kimono's to match the colours in the photo and left the layout very plain as I want the lanterns and the kimono kids to be the main feature.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Kimono Kids by SU
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
Foam dots

7 comments:

  1. Such a precious card. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this! The white background really makes the bright coloured images come alive. A great interpretation of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too, too sweet!! What a delightful card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Christy! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete