Monday, July 12, 2010

Thanks So Much

Welcome to another fun {Ippity} Hop! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!

I made today's card for last week's OWH Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown. It was an inspiration challenge and here is the inspiration...
As soon as I saw it I thought of the flowers in the Ippity set Now & Always and here is the card I made...


Don't forget you can purchase {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Now & Always by Ippity and Sincere Salutations by SU
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
SU ink
Ribbon punch
American Crafts ribbon
Flower stamen
Nestabilities

30 comments:

  1. So pretty. Those flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love love loved your card. Not only it is perfect for the challenge, I loved how bright and cheery it is. Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me thinks girlie, that you are are VERY VERY talented! LOVE this and such a fun take on the inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your card is a great match to the pillow design! Love the colors...Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love how you colored the flowers and made your own dp!!!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the DP you made. It looks fabulous! I love the colors! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for the challenge! And such a pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, my, this card is adorable, christy! and so is that sweet bear card below:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT job! I thought that was patterned paper, not stamped images. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic card! Love the contrasts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh this is beautiful, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Outstanding card. Great match to the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Outstanding card. Perfect match to the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous creation, Christy!! Absolutely sensational!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore this card! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! nailed that inpriation piece. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, that is beautiful... it looks like the card and pillow are a gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Christy! Your cards are always so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Christy this is gorgeous! That stamp set is perfect and the colors are just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that pillow, but I really adore your card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super job on the inspiration challenge!! Your card is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You did a great job of matching up the design on the pillow on your card. Love the colours Christy...so bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great interpretation of the challenge and I love how you over-stamped on the patterned paper : )

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my word...perfection! This is so awesome and gorgeous Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I truly think these are the most beautiful cards I've ever seen. Absolutely stunning. I am in awe...

    Chautona

    ReplyDelete