Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Every day is a precious gift...

This week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge is to use the colour red and/or blue on your card/project, although it does not need to be a patriotic card. I love this quote from Charles H. Spurgeon and think it's perfect for today...my son's 14th birthday! I've airbrushed this Stampscapes scene with my Copic markers. Have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Stampscapes and SU's Refuge and Strength
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock
Copics
SU ribbon
Button
Embroidery thread
Foam dots
Felt flowers

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and serene card. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card. That scene is great. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously great copics coloring, christy! and the scene is perfect for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christy. I really like the effect from the airbrushing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my giddy aunt - this is totally awesome! I love the scene you have created - you are maazing with those Copics!! Love the sentiment too - infact I love it all! This is a favourite with me! It is a joy having you play along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week - hope to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSCC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these scenic beauties!! What wonderful cards, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! What a gorgeous scene you created! Great job airbrushing!!!I love the quote too! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!! Hope to see you next week!!! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH how pretty!! What a great job airbrushing!! Love the quote. Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ this week!!

    ReplyDelete