Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ippity Challenge Card

This week's Ippity challenge was to find a card that inspires you on the SCS Gallery and remake it.....make it your own but let the card inspire your design. There are so many wonderful cards in the SCS gallery it was hard to choose one but I've always wanted to try making a round card so I chose this card by Michelle...you can see more at her blog Stop and Stamp the Roses.

As you can see I've made another Thank You card! I used designer papers from the Ippity Spring Paper Pack and stamps from the Ippity set Just Wanted To Say. I cut the little flowers out of one of the designer papers and adhered them with foam dots....I love how their little scalloped edges match the outside of the card. I must say I really like round cards...you might see a few more of these from me in the future!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Just Wanted to Say by Ippity
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
DP by October Afternoon...available through Ippity
Nestabilities
Color Box Chalk
Foam Dots

5 comments:

  1. I love these sweet circular thank yous!! Great papers and colors for this fun design!! Beautiful work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cards that are a different shape than the traditional. This is so pretty and I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, especially the flowers. Circle cards are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both awesome! I think I've got a thing for brown at the moment so I love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great CASE. your card is beauitful, gotta love a circle card. check the ippity blog today, it's featured as a fave.

    ReplyDelete