Monday, July 19, 2010

A Cute Little Flower

It's {Ippity} Hop time! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!

The cards I'm sharing with you today all have one thing in common...they are all made with the centre of one of the flowers in the {Ippity} set Now and Always. I never really noticed how cute the centre of the flower was until I was cutting out sections of the flower to paper piece for another card. I thought to myself how cute it would be all on it's own and kind of went a little crazy...hence the three cards to share today and all the little flowers that still remain on my craft table!


Don't forget you can purchase {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Now and Always and Music of my Heart by Ippity and Thank You by Hero Arts
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
DCWV cardstock
SU brads
Corner rounder
Foam Dots

20 comments:

  1. What sensational creations with this sweet blossom!! Beautiful work, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each card is exceptionally pretty but I think I like the middle on the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wow! love how sweet each card is, yet totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute set of card, christy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such so! Love that clean and simple look. Great set of cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...these are soooo cute...every one of them and you are so right, those are such cute little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so adorable! They would make a great gift set! My favourite is the one in the middle, I love those "blocks" and the colours!! I am going to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are ALL fabulous. I really love the second one's LO. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty cards, I'm sure that they will be well received :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, these are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty cards Christy! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet cards! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! Good use of those cute flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome set of cards. I just love how you used the center of the flower! Gorgeous.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All so cute! Now I have to go check out that stamp set again, cause I can't picture where this one came from!
    Love the design of the second card, the shapes are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh love them all.. I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goodness...this is GENIUS!! i would have NEVER thought to use just the center! LOVE all of these...they are simply perfect! thx for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome set, and I love the colors, designs, and how you used only a portion of the stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. such gorgeous cards. following for sure.

    ReplyDelete