Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday

Today is my daughter's 12th birthday and so I wanted to share with you the card I made for her special day. She loves all things Japanese including Manga art so when I saw this digital stamp from In Style Stamps I knew it would make the perfect birthday card for her....and her favourite colour at the moment is green!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Mellie a digital stamp by In Style Stamps and Happy Birthday by Hero Arts
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
DSP by Heidi Grace
Nestabilities
Copics - E000, E11, R20, G40, G82, G21, RV11, RV06, E31, E33, E35, RV00, RV02, E30, Y06
Buttons
Rhinestones
K & C Flowers
Dazzling Diamonds
SU scallop border punch

5 comments:

  1. So sweet, I bet she'll love it. I hope she has a fun-filled birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...Tell her Happy Birthday..:)
    Thank you so much for that beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter. I'm sure she'll love this card. Love pink and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful birthday card!! I know your daughter must love it!! Sweet colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute!! Love that stamp. Tell your daughter I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete