Saturday, March 27, 2010

Angel Comfort

Another lovely stamp from Penny Black today called Angel Comfort. I've owned this stamp for over ten years and I never get tired of using it. For this card I watercoloured the stamped image which is embossed with clear. I'm really enjoying using paper flowers on my cards and love to layer them on top of each other. I even used a little flower brad to finish them off on this card.


Supplies:-
Stamp - Angel Comfort by Penny Black and Thinking of You by Hero Arts
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Watercolours
Clear embossing powder
Paper flowers by American Crafts
Brads
Ribbon
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock

6 comments:

  1. What a precious card, Christy! Love these gentle pastels for this sweet, sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christy, this card is lovely. The soft colors make me want to snuggle with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree love the colors..very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious card, and yes, this is a wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too sweet. Lovely color too.

    ReplyDelete