Friday, March 12, 2010

Stampin' Up Card Club

I attend a Stampin' Up card club once a month and we met last night for March. Each month we make a card using Stampin' Up supplies based on a theme to swap with the other ladies. This month's theme was Easter/Spring and I thought I would share my swap card with you today. I chose to make an Easter card using the retired Stampin' Up set Never Ending Joy. The flower bouquet is three separate stamps....the blooms, the stems and the bow. I stamped the blooms three times but only inked the stamp the first time to give the bouquet a fuller look. The ribbon is actually two ribbons....a narrow one on top of the wider one. Rose Red is one of my favourite SU colours and I used it here with Old Olive and white.


Supplies:-
Stamps - SU Never Ending Joy
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU ribbon
SU scallop oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment