Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You are Bee-utiful

Isn't this Penny Black hedgehog and bee stamp cute? I found these big yellow brads in my stash and thought I would never use them as I don't use a lot of yellow and they really are bigger than I like to work with but don't they make great daisies? Now I wish I had more to make lots of daisies! I used my ribbon slot punch to punch the holes for the ribbon and then adhered the ribbon to the front of the card with glue dots. I normally adhere the ribbon around cardstock or paper so I can hide the ends but I like this way too.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Penny Black's Bee Happy! and sentiment from Unity's KOTM June 2009
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance Ink
Clear embossing powder
Watercolours
SU coloured cardstock
White paper flowers
Basic Grey brads
Ribbon slot punch
American Crafts ribbon
Nestabilities Dies
Foam Dots

5 comments:

  1. How adorable..love how you did the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, he is too cute! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I too love how you did the ribbon. Is that the SU ribbon punch? Daises are one of my fav flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious spring card, Christy! Love what you have done with your bow! Too, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!
    I love those daisies.

    ReplyDelete